Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- To request accommodation you must be of legal age, if you are a minor you must have the corresponding authorization. The individual who makes the reservation or the representative, if a group, will provide name and surname, ID, full address, contact telephone number and e-mail.
- The reservation will only be effective when, after receiving the request, the SCQ Hostel confirms via e-mail the availability of the chosen accommodation, on the dates chosen.
- Hostal SCQ undertakes to answer the reservation requests within a maximum period of 24 hours. If your reservation request is confirmed by the SCQ Hostel, we will send you a detailed calculation of the cost of said reservation.
- The reservation will be fully formalized to the payment of 50% on the total amount, prior budget, by bank transfer or credit card. The rest will be paid at the entrance of the stay. This deposit will be paid within 3 days after receiving the budget, except for urgent reservations that another term will be agreed upon. Otherwise the reserved places will be available to other customers.
- If the SCQ Hostel does not respond to your reservation request within a maximum period of 3 days of receipt, by means of which it is recorded, the reservation will be deemed not accepted.
- If you do not show up to occupy the accommodation booked before 15:00 on the day of the date of entry, without prior notice and negotiation of conditions with the SCQ Hostel, the reservation will be canceled, and therefore, the SCQ Hostel Will freely dispose of the accommodation in question.
- The reimbursement of the amount of the reservation, after discounting the cancellation fees if any, will be made within a maximum period of 30 days.